Friday 1 March 2013

My Phone



     

     My Phone the first Filipino mobile phone brand, they offer dual sim mobility, the QWERTY phones and touch screen. And now they are offering smart phones .
They also have a Basic Phones, TV Phones, WI-FI Phones, Smart Phones & also My Pad.


    I choose My phone because my mobile is a My Phone Brand . And it has a good quality of what the people's want. And My Phone company really know what's the Filipino really like to do, like watching the TV . My phone Mobile has a good battery it will last until 3 days if you will just used it for texting and calling. The touch screen phones of My Phone has a good touch screen not like the Other Mobile if the screen will get watered a bit the screen won't function anymore not with the My Phone Mobile even if it will get water a bit it will still functioning. So, Choose My Phone.

Add caption


Reference: (www.myphone.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment